Jen specializes in providing Christian counseling for Youth & Parents, especially working to improve relationships, and address issues such as adjusting to new life stages, anxiety, attachment issues, conflict resolution, crisis intervention, identity & self-worth development, mental obsessions, perfectionism, school success, spiritual development, victimization, etc. For more information please click here to go to the Counseling & Consulting Page.
After much research and development, for 8 years Jen has led a Small Group Program for girls & teens, and continues to expand these groups each year. For more information please click here to go to the Small Groups Page.
Jen publishes Blog Articles weekly as a free resource. For more information and to subscribe please click here to go to the Blog Page.
- M.A. in Professional Christian Counseling, Liberty University, 2011
- Board Certified by Board of Examiners of Christian Counselors since 2011
- Member of the Georgia Christian Counselors Association since 2011
- Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors since 2006
- Member of American Counseling Association since 2013
- Completed Caring for Kids God’s Way Certification Program, 2009
- Internship completed in a local school in order to experience working with children & parents, 2010-2011
- Researched, developed & facilitate small group program since 2008
- Personally insured
- Volunteer teacher in church and/or school settings since 1998
- Member of Perimeter Church
- Married 20 years & mom to 1 high school student & 1 college student