Jen specializes in providing Christian counseling and consulting for Teens, Kids & their Parents, especially working to improve relationships, and address issues such as adjusting to new life stages, anxiety, attachment issues, conflict resolution, crisis intervention, identity & self-worth development, mental obsessions, perfectionism, school success, spiritual development, victimization, etc. Jen also works with Women helping them to heal from the past and discover their purpose for the future. For more information please click here to go to the Counseling & Consulting Page.
After much research and development, for 8 years Jen has led a Small Group Program for girls & teens, and continues to expand these groups each year. For more information please click here to go to the Small Groups Page.
Jen publishes Blog Articles twice a week as a free resource. For more information and to subscribe please click here to go to the Blog Page.
- M.A. in Professional Christian Counseling, Liberty University, 2011
- Board Certified by Board of Examiners of Christian Counselors since 2011
- Member of the Georgia Christian Counselors Association since 2011
- Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors since 2006
- Member of American Counseling Association since 2013
- Completed Caring for Kids God’s Way Certification Program, 2009
- Internship completed in a local school in order to experience working with children & parents, 2010-2011
- Researched, developed & facilitate small group program since 2008
- Personally insured
- Volunteer teacher in church & school 1998-2012
- Married 20 years & mom to 2 teenagers