Owner of The Keeping Room Christian Counseling Services, Jen Hughes is a Board Certified Christian Counselor serving the Peachtree Corners, Norcross & John’s Creek Areas of Metro Atlanta. Jen specializes in providing Christian Counseling and Consulting for Parents & Teens, Families with Children, and Women. She also leads Purity Groups for teen girls and guys.
Jen’s Professional Credentials
- M.A. in Professional Christian Counseling, Liberty University, 2011
- Board Certified by Board of Examiners of Christian Counselors since 2011
- Member of the Georgia Christian Counselors Association since 2011
- Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors since 2006
- Member of American Counseling Association since 2013
- Completed Caring for Kids God’s Way Certification Program, 2009
- Internship completed in a local school in order to experience working with children & parents, 2010-2011
- Researched, Developed & Facilitate Purity Group Program since 2008
- Personally insured
- Volunteer teacher in church & school 1998-2012
- Married 18 years & mom to 2 teenagers
Jen’s Rates for Counseling & Consultation
- Rather than accepting insurance, Jen offers a lower than average rate of $80/hour for teens & adults and $50/half-hour for tweens & children.
- Upon request, receipts are provided for personal submission with insurance companies.
- Payment plans and adjusted rates are an option when financial need is demonstrated.
- Special packages are offered for multiple appointments.